Tww buddies

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tww buddies
Tww buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tww buddies

Buddies from tww

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year's Week! (12/28/09 thru 01/03/10)

+4
Kerri_PMof2
nauticaboo
jaysmom
sunflwr77
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1New Year's Week! (12/28/09 thru 01/03/10) Empty New Year's Week! (12/28/09 thru 01/03/10) Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:03 am

sunflwr77

sunflwr77
Kitchen Wench

Good Morning Ladies,

Hope you all had a great Xmas. Mine was good and now I'm hoping
2010 brings us all many great things.

Love ya all.

jaysmom

jaysmom
Admin

Hey ladies!!!

Andrea what are your symptoms with Oral Allergy syndrome? The last few times I have eaten eggs I have this itchy tingly feeling in the back of my throat. I actually stopped eating it the other day and within 10 minutes or so it stopped.

https://twwbuddies.forumotion.net

nauticaboo

Cinderella

jaysmom wrote:Hey ladies!!!

Andrea what are your symptoms with Oral Allergy syndrome? The last few times I have eaten eggs I have this itchy tingly feeling in the back of my throat. I actually stopped eating it the other day and within 10 minutes or so it stopped.

That. my throat and tongue itch, and it stops after a few minutes. When I was younger and we'd get bananas for breakfast, I'd always give them to my brother because they made my throat itch. It's nice to finally put a name to it.

jaysmom

jaysmom
Admin

Thanks Andrea! I probably never would've put 2 and 2 together had it not been for you and Marcus' allergy stuff. So I just left a message with my Dr. We are supposed to be getting the H1n1 vax by the end of January and I don't want to get it if I have an egg allergy.

Kerri_PMof2

Dusting Maid

I'm soooo bored Sad I wish we were allowed to take vacation time now. They make us black out the last 3 weeks of the year and the first 2 weeks of the year. Slowest time EVER!!

sunflwr77

sunflwr77
Kitchen Wench

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

jaysmom

jaysmom
Admin

flower Morning!

kelc

kelc
Kitchen Wench

Hi ladies,
I haven't checked in in a few days. It was Christmas and then I lost the link to this thread when I cleared my internt history. I put it in my favorites so I won't disappear again.

Yeah, I think we have to settle for the two forums if we want to see everyone. There are a few hold outs on both sides. I don't think ERIN has ever spent much time here and was adament about going back to TWW. I think lots of folks belong to other buddy groups and due date clubs and so want to stay on TWW. Which I can understand. But I miss LISA when we're on the other side....so until we find a better solution, I'll just visit both.

kelc

kelc
Kitchen Wench

jaysmom wrote:Thanks Andrea! I probably never would've put 2 and 2 together had it not been for you and Marcus' allergy stuff. So I just left a message with my Dr. We are supposed to be getting the H1n1 vax by the end of January and I don't want to get it if I have an egg allergy.

oh that stinks!

jaysmom

jaysmom
Admin

kiss Thanks Kelley!!! I miss you guys too! It really sucks not being able to get on tww anymore, and nobodies really posting here so needless to say I've been really productive at work lately. lol!

kelc

kelc
Kitchen Wench

Yeah, it's been slow on the other side too, because of Christmas, so don't feel too lonely. I think we're all just starting to get back in the groove.

Here's some christmas spam

New Year's Week! (12/28/09 thru 01/03/10) DSC01650-1
New Year's Week! (12/28/09 thru 01/03/10) DSC01627
New Year's Week! (12/28/09 thru 01/03/10) DSC01638
New Year's Week! (12/28/09 thru 01/03/10) DSC01643

jaysmom

jaysmom
Admin

CUTE pic's!!!! Ever since Jay had her accident on her scooter they scare the crap outta me.

nauticaboo

Cinderella

I'm here too, just trying to get ANY kind of help with Desi's medical bills. everybody is telling me I make too much, but for this year our medical bills came out to 25% of my income! then if I subtract her Daycare from it, I'm below the Federal Poverty limit, but since my gross is over the limits for a family of 2, I don't qualify for ANYTHING. People don't take into account things other than income.

Kerri_PMof2

Dusting Maid

I know exactly how you feel. And I HATE HATE HATE how they go by gross pay. Why are you going by gross pay, its NOT what I bring home!

rwilson

rwilson
Dusting Maid

Amy~ great new pic of Olivia! Sorry for the BF’ing issues... I still have the box of tea to send you sorry. Have you taked to a LC about how to up your supplu?

Andrea~ yeahh for pumping so long!!!! you need a medal for that! Desi is getting so big. What are you going to do out in CA? Yes our healcare DOSE SUCK!!!

Kelly~ I don’t blam you! That other daycare does cost a arm and a leg!!! Aww for the scooter. Cute pics, our girls are getting so big!

Susy~ awww for Williams socks... poor little guy! My mom and MIL got Finn sock as part of her christmas gifts. I guess it was because she always had on two diffrent ones... are you going back to work soon, or a SAHM for good?

mommabuckley~ have you read taking charge of your fertility by Toni Weshler? It explains it all

Mary~ nice pic of your Dog so beautiful

maria~ the website is runnersworld.com congrats again on running!

Julie~ welcome

Erica~ how are things now that MIL is out of the house? Is link still loving his ball pit?

Lisa~ how is Marcus after eating all the dog food?

Erin~ how are the girls doing today?

sunflwr77 wrote:
mommabuckley wrote:I'm stuck here in Massachusetts born and raised lol.

Where in Mass? I'm from Rhode Island, so we're like neighbors. 😉
speaking of which, when are all of us New England girls gonnna get together?

http://www.yourbirthdoula.net

rwilson

rwilson
Dusting Maid

Kerri_PMof2 wrote:I know exactly how you feel. And I HATE HATE HATE how they go by gross pay. Why are you going by gross pay, its NOT what I bring home!
no kidding!

http://www.yourbirthdoula.net

sunflwr77

sunflwr77
Kitchen Wench

Morning Ladies.

Rachel: Thanks on the compliment on my doggie.

sunflwr77

sunflwr77
Kitchen Wench

Happy New Year's Eve everyone. Have a safe and fun night ladies. Bring on 2010 and hopefully a little bundle of joy for me. Very Happy

bcblondie

bcblondie
Cinderella

rachel I'm staying at home for good Smile It's kinda tight but totally do-able Smile

AmyP

AmyP
Kitchen Wench

Good morning! I haven't checked in over here in a while.

Rachel, Thanks for the compliment on Olivia's pic Smile I never
talked to a LC about my supply, but it's back. I just drank
that tea and ate some lactation cookies for a couple days. I
also nursed after most feedings and it was back in a couple
days.

kelc

kelc
Kitchen Wench

AMY ~ Do you eat oatmeal? it helped with my supply as well. I ate some every morning while nursing

LISA ~ Are you still stuck over here during the day? If so, I'll keep coming over to keep you company. I wasn't on much last week because of my viruses and because I wasn't at work, so I was boycotting computers for a while Smile

AFM ~ I'm NOT excited about being back at work, but here we go. it's going to get crazy here any minute, so I'm trying to enjoy the calm before the storm

kelc

kelc
Kitchen Wench

sunflwr77 wrote:Happy New Year's Eve everyone. Have a safe and fun night ladies. Bring on 2010 and hopefully a little bundle of joy for me. Very Happy

Yeay! 11 more days to DH's appointment with the urologist, right? When do you see the RE again?

AmyP

AmyP
Kitchen Wench

Kelley, I do eat oatmeal. Not everyday anymore, but I do when
I have supply issues like I was having.

Lisa, I haven't been on much for similar reasons as Kelley.
I've been off work and I've kinda been in a funk. But, I'm back
at work and out of the funk so I'll be around here too.

kelc

kelc
Kitchen Wench

AMY ~ I hear ya about the funk. The week off really helped me, but man...i've just been a grouch lately. I hope I can stay positive at this point. I hate the way I was feeling. It's just all so overwhelming KWIM?

AmyP

AmyP
Kitchen Wench

Kelley, I know exactly what you mean. I was overwhelmed and frustrated. I have a problem of trying to do everything and then just getting overwhelmed. I had a discussion with DH and I'm going to start asking him for more help. He's great at doing whatever I ask him to do. I just have to ask. So I'm gonna do that and hope to stay positive too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next