Tww buddies

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tww buddies
Tww buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tww buddies

Buddies from tww

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year's Week! (12/28/09 thru 01/03/10)

+4
Kerri_PMof2
nauticaboo
jaysmom
sunflwr77
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

jaysmom

jaysmom
Admin

HI ladies! I forgot to come here today. We see the allergist in less than 48 hours!!!!! cheers

I totally understand the funk! I'm glad you all are feeling better.

https://twwbuddies.forumotion.net

kelc

kelc
Kitchen Wench

Yeay for seeing the allergist soon. I really hope you can get some answers. Poor MARCUS has been through enough!

bcblondie

bcblondie
Cinderella

I'm getting lasik on the 22nd cheers

AmyP

AmyP
Kitchen Wench

Lisa, Yay for seeing the allergist!! I'm hoping you get some answers too. It's been a long time coming.

Susy, Yay for Lasik!! DH got it done YEARS ago when it was still a new procedure. He loves it and still has great eyes. His eyes were really bad too.

bcblondie

bcblondie
Cinderella

AmyP wrote:

Susy, Yay for Lasik!! DH got it done YEARS ago when it was still a new procedure. He loves it and still has great eyes. His eyes were really bad too.

Good to hear! My dad is trying to scare me, saying all eyes worsten over time and I'll end up needing it redone. I know its possible but my eyes aren't that bad nayways.

sunflwr77

sunflwr77
Kitchen Wench

kelc wrote:
sunflwr77 wrote:Happy New Year's Eve everyone. Have a safe and fun night ladies. Bring on 2010 and hopefully a little bundle of joy for me. Very Happy

Yeay! 11 more days to DH's appointment with the urologist, right? When do you see the RE again?

After the urologist appt I will make a follow appt with the RE.

sunflwr77

sunflwr77
Kitchen Wench

I'm CD 19 today and I'm spotting light red and sometimes brownish tan color. It can't be AF already, what's up with this? Any ideas?

bcblondie

bcblondie
Cinderella

It's possible its breakthrough bleeding, from an anov cycle. But it seems weird that it would start so early. You've barely had a chance to o!

kelc

kelc
Kitchen Wench

AMY ~ I meant to commment about being overwhelmed. I do the same thing. I try to do it all, and then get overwhelmed. I have to ask DH to help too and he's usually really good about it. Sometimes I get tired of having to ask, but hey, at least he helps.

sunflwr77

sunflwr77
Kitchen Wench

sunflwr77 wrote:I'm CD 19 today and I'm spotting light red and sometimes brownish tan color. It can't be AF already, what's up with this? Any ideas?

Stopped bleeding and my temp went up so I'm thinking maybe
ovulation. I'll wait and see what my temps do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2